Benefits of RAT membership*:
- Discounted RAT agility trial entry fees
- Priority admission to club-sponsored seminars and events
- Participation in free club practices
- Club newsletter subscription (RAT Tales)
- Participation in the NW Agility League through RAT
- Voting rights at club meetings
- Access to the member only RAT Yahoo group
- Access to a great network of agility enthusiasts!
* Certain benefits are provisional on being a current Member in Good Standing (MIGS). Upon joining the club and after attending a club meeting, all new members receive gifted MIGS status, except for the right to vote, for 12 months. At any point during or after that time they may become regular MIGS by fulfilling the criteria below.
Members In Good Standing (MIGS) are members who have:
- Paid their membership dues for the current calendar year
- Attended at least one RAT general meeting in the previous 12 months (not calendar year)
- Volunteered at a minimum of 2 RAT-sponsored trials in the previous 12 months (not calendar year)